What Information do we collect?
We do not collect any information. We do not collect personal information that you may voluntarily or intentionally provide when you visit our Site. For example, when you:
- View content on our site;
- Submit information for an event;
- Submit any interest to contribute to our site; or
- Submit a comment or question through our contact form or otherwise communicate with us through the Site.
In addition, through Google analytics, we may review data that Google collects, but personally identifiable information is not collected. Any information reviewed on this platform is reviewed for trend analysis.
We do not collect Device Information using any technology such as :
- “Cookies” placed on your device or computer which often include anonymous unique identifiers.
- “Log files” which track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps. We use these for the purposes of logging errors in our system.
How do we use your information?
The only information we review is from Google Analytics, Facebook analytics, and Instagram analytics. Analytics will typically provide information on gender, age, geographic location, time spent on specific site pages, and sometimes interests. This information is not associated with you specifically. The information reviewed from these analytics is used to determine which content our site visitors find most interesting. Personally identifiable information is never sought nor gleaned from these platforms.
Under what circumstances would we share your information? The term "your information" is any personally identifiable information associated with an individual.
- Consent: Site visitors may request information on certain events. If requested to be placed in contact with other cultural entities then we may either share your contact information with the appropriate parties or provide the visitor with the party(ies) contact information to allow the requestor to contact them specifically. For example, if a site visitor requests to be placed in contact with any entity or individuals who are involved in the annual dahlia show or activities, we may share the requestor's contact information with those individual(s)/entity(ies) or simply provide the requestor with the individual(s)/entity(ies) contact information.
- Legitimate Interests: We do not collect personally identifiable information.
- Performance of a Contract: Where we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your personal information to fulfill the terms of our contract.
- Legal Obligations: If there is any personally identifiable information provided in any unforeseen situation, we may disclose your information only where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital Interests: We do not collect personally identifiable information.
Who will your information be shared with?
We do not collect personally identifiable information. Therefore, your information will not be shared with anyone.
The tracking technology we will rely on Google Analytics. Currently, Google Analytics does not track people, but rather tracks unique browser cookies (specifically, the Client ID field) to determine users. Google tracks each unique Client ID they see as a unique user in your analytics reports.
How long do we keep your information?
We do not collect personally identifiable information. For example, if you submit an event through our website, the information will be removed once the event is listed and once you are notified that the event was listed. However, the email sent to to the event submitter will typically remain in our email "sent" box but will not be shared with any individual or entity and will not be used for any other purpose other than notifying the submitter of the event listing.
Do we collect information from minors?
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 18 years of age. By using the Site, you represent that you are at least 18 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the Site. If we learn that personal information from users less than 18 years of age has been collected, we will take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 18, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cookies and similar technologies.
Controls for do-not-track features.
Do California residents have specific privacy rights?
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below.
If you are under 18 years of age, reside in California, and have a registered account with our site, you have the right to request removal of unwanted data that you publicly post on this site. To request removal of such data, please contact us using the contact information provided below, and include the email address associated with your account and a statement that you reside in California. We will make sure the data is not publicly displayed on the Site, but please be aware that the data may not be completely or comprehensively removed from our systems.
Do we make updates to this policy?
How can you contact us about this policy?
If you have any further questions or comments about us or our policies, email us at email@example.com
Last updated May 19, 2020.
Google Analytics Addendum
You can prevent data collection via Google Analytics by clicking here. An "Opt-out Cookie" shall then be applied to your website which shall prevent any future collection of your data when visiting this website.
Further information concerning the terms and conditions of use and data privacy can be found at the Google Analytics Terms of Service or at the Google Analytics Privacy Overview. Please note that on this website, Google Analytics is supplemented by "gat._anonymizeIp();" to ensure anonymized collection of IP addresses (IP masking).
© 2020 Kitsap Media Group, LLC.