All Kitsap Regional Library locations are now open Monday through Saturday for curbside service and express in-building services. Changes have been made to our libraries to support a clean and safe environment for staff and visitors. Please review this message to prepare for your next visit.
We look forward to connecting with you and appreciate your patience as we move to this new level of library service.
- Express In-Building Services - 45 Minutes or Less. In a limited capacity, come in and browse the collection, pick up your holds, enjoy a session on our public computers or print, copy and fax at your favorite branch.
- Curbside Service. Not ready to visit the Library yet? No problem. Pick up your holds and Book Bundle requests on-the-go using our curbside service.
- Always Open Online. Connect with us virtually at KRL.org! Tune in to our Zoom classes and events, peruse the digital library, explore online resources or book a one-on-one virtual appointment with a librarian.
Not Offered at This Time
To ensure the Library is safe for staff and community, we are not yet offering these services:
- Public meeting room use
- In-person classes and events
- In-building test monitoring
- Seating for reading and studying
- Volunteer opportunities
What We're Doing to Keep You Safe
In alignment with state guidelines for reopening libraries, every Kitsap Regional Library branch is doing the following to ensure your safety:
- Limiting Occupancy: We are limiting the number of people in the Library to 25% of each building’s occupancy limit. These numbers are displayed at each location.
- Creating a Safe Space: The Library has been reimagined with social distancing in mind. Safety barriers and signage will guide you through your Library experience.
- Cleaning Routinely: Frequently touched surfaces are being cleaned often and public computers are cleaned after each use.
- Following Safety Guidelines: When visiting the Library, face coverings are required and we will be maintaining social distancing between staff and visitors.
- Encouraging Handwashing: Restrooms are open for handwashing and hand sanitizer is available throughout the building.
- Offering Contactless Returns & Quarantining Materials: Returned items are quarantined for 24 hours before being returned to the collection.
Visit our website for open hours and more details on our current services. We look forward to seeing you soon!