Visit the Bainbridge Arts & Crafts this month to see their show titled 'Adorn' from February 5 to 21, featuring works in Jewelry and Fiber! Also, from February 25 to 28 check out their annual artist sale. Bainbridge Arts & Crafts is open Monday thru Saturday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Sunday from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Visit them in person at 151 Winslow Way East on Bainbridge Island to see the works by the artists listed below or go online to their virtual store - www.bacart.org/bac-virtual-sto...
- Dana Ziesemer (quilts).
- Rebekah Cadorette and Ann Norton (woven wearable works of art).
- Melissa Stiles (jewelry/ resin, stainless steel, aluminum, enamel and silver).
- Sara Owens (jewelry/ sculptural metals) •Erika Laureano (jewelry/gems, patina and textured metals).
- Katherine Ragghianti (upcycled kimono & obi fabrics in one of a kind purses).
- Janet King (eco-printed scarves) •Yuko Tanaka (jewelry/ metals and enamel).
- Anne Lindsay (jewelry/ steel, copper, stainless steel and silver wire mesh).