Two days of wine, great food and amazing music at five Bainbridge Island wineries!
Spend a weekend on Bainbridge Island! Our summer Wine on the Rock event is two days of wine, great food and amazing music at five Bainbridge Island wineries.
Event will take place at each winery from 12 to 5 p.m. Saturday and Sunday. Ticket purchase is good for both days (one visit at each winery) and includes:
- Special event wine glass
- Wine tasting at each of the wineries - 20 different wines total
- Food to complement the wine tasting
- 4 bottle wine tote
- Live music at each winery
Participants must be 21 and older to buy. Please drink responsibly. Transportation options are available on our website.
Note: The downtown, Winslow Way tasting rooms for Amelia Wynn, Eagle Harbor, Eleven and Fletcher Bay will be open for tasting, but will not have Wine on the Rock event activities. Please visit the winery locations for the Wine on the Rock stop.
We're partnering with the Bainbridge Island Lodging Association to offer an amazing Wine on the Rock weekend package. Book a two night or more getaway with one of our participating accommodations and enjoy a weekend full of activity.
You will receive a complimentary bottle of wine from one of Bainbridge Island’s award winning wineries
$5 discount on Wine on Rock tickets - discount code provided upon room booking. Ask your host for code before purchasing your Wine on the Rock ticket.
Some lodging properties are offering special discounted rates for the weekend special
Frequently Asked Questions
1. When do online ticket sales end? Tickets will be on sale online for $45 until Saturday, July 27th at 9 a.m. This event is very likely to sell out, but any remaining tickets will be available at any winery the day of the event for $55 each.
2. Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event? You must be 21 and older to purchase tickets and taste wine, but kids are welcome at all wineries and dogs are welcome at most wineries. Please bring your ID to the event. We will be checking IDs at the first winery when you get your glass.
3. What are my transport/parking options getting to the event? There is no shuttle option for this event. Parking is limited at many of the wineries. Carpooling or alternate transportation options are encouraged. There are multiple options for transportation on the island: Viking Cab Co: (360) 244-4420, Taxis & Tours: (206) 842-7660, BI Ride (runs Saturday only): Dial a ride shuttle service through Kitsap Transit, Uber & LYFT: There are a few Uber and LYFT drivers on Bainbridge Island, Bike rentals available at Classic Cycle on Winslow Way (206) 842-9191. The farthest winery is only 6.6 miles from the ferry and most are only a couple of miles from the ferry. If you are looking for transportion for a large group, contact Tour Bainbridge, Bon Vivant Wine Tours or A to B Party Pros at (360) 990-0906.
4. Can the wineries accommodate large groups? Most of our wineries are small and it is recommended that you break into groups of no more than 6 people for tasting.
5. Will there be food for sale at the wineries? All wineries will have food to pair with their wines and some will have more than others. Certain wineries have cheese and other small snacks for purchase, but plan to pack a picnic or stop for lunch. Most wineries have beautiful outdoor seating areas for a picnic.
6. What food will each winery be offering? We're still working on our food, but here is what some wineries did last year: Amelia Wynn Winery: Paella, Eagle Harbor Wine Co.: Savory Waffles, Eleven Winery: Crab cakes and other apps catered by Wanderlust Catering, Fletcher Bay Winery: Grilled Tri-Tip, Rolling Bay Winery: Salami and Beechers Cheese.
7. What day should I attend to avoid the crowds? The wineries are significantly more crowded on Saturdays. If you'd like to avoid the crowds, plan most of your winery visits on Sunday.
8. If I missed online ticket sales, can I still buy a ticket at the door? If there are still tickets available, they will be available for purchase at any winery the day of the event for $55. Save and guarantee your tickets by buying in advance online.
9. Where can I contact the organizer with any questions? email@example.com
10. Is my registration/ticket transferable? No.
11. Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event? No, we will have a printed list of those who purchased tickets at the event.
12. What is the refund policy? No refunds will be issued.
13. The name on the registration/ticket doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay? No. The name on the ticket must match the attendee. We will be checking IDs at the first winery when you get your glass. If you purchased tickets for multiple people in your group, please have them with you when you check in.
14. Where do I start my tasting and pick up my wine glass? There are 5 wineries on Bainbridge Island participating in the event. You can pick up your wine glass at any winery you choose and start tasting. There is no set route, so you determine where you want to taste and when. NOTE: Bainbridge Vineyards and Perennial Vintners are the two island wineries not participating in Wine on the Rock. Please visit winery websites for additional info and addresses: Amelia Wynn Winery: www.ameliawynnwinery.com, Eagle Harbor Wine Co.: www.ehwineco.com, Eleven Winery: www.elevenwinery.com, Fletcher Bay Winery: www.fletcherbaywinery.com, Rolling Bay Winery: www.rollingbaywinery.com. Note: The downtown, Winslow Way tasting rooms for Amelia Wynn, Eagle Harbor, Eleven and Fletcher Bay will be open for tasting, but will not have Wine on the Rock event activities. Please visit the winery locations for the Wine on the Rock stop.
*We will have a photographer at the event and by purchasing a ticket you are authorizing the Winery Alliance of Bainbridge Island to use your photo. If you do not want your photo used, email firstname.lastname@example.org
You'll Also Enjoy
- 11 p.m., November 2
- Port Orchard Eagles Club
Doors open at 7 p.m., music starts at 11 p.m. Open bar - all proceeds go to Coffee Oasis.