Bainbridge Island Museum of Art
Pop-Up Art & Craft Sale
Friday & Saturday, June 22 - 23, - 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Join us for a weekend-long art and craft pop-up sale featuring artists and artisans from across the Puget Sound region who work in a variety of media! Stop by the Museum to browse their work, meet the artists, and find the perfect piece to add to your collection of local art!
If interested then contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Participating Artists include:
- Wristed Sister, Funky, colorful, wild statement jewelry
- Patti Barker, Wearable textiles
- Artcycled, Mosaic pieces
- Mystic Beach Studio, Beach glass and natural stone jewelry
- Joi De Vie, Beaded natural stone jewelry
- Norimi’s Pressed Flowers, Pressed flower greeting cards and prints
- Heliosphere, Architectural sundials
- Green Value, Handmade paper goods
- Christine Stoll, Repurposed vintage jewelry
You'll Also Enjoy
- 11 p.m., November 2
- Port Orchard Eagles Club
Doors open at 7 p.m., music starts at 11 p.m. Open bar - all proceeds go to Coffee Oasis.