Welcome to KITSAP MEDIEVAL FAIRE where all are welcomed into the Great Barony of Dragon’s Laire! Join us on a journey through the wonders of the middle ages. Watch the most noble of fighters from all across the Known World as they display their valor on the war field or vie for the favor of the Crown and Court in the tournaments. Wander the Artisan’s Village where blacksmiths, potters, scribes, and cooks work their skills. Take part in dance, song and merriment as bards and minstrels play their jaunty tunes! Indulge in the local food vendors or parade Merchants Row where crafts, clothing and treasures are plenty!Come and experience KITSAP MEDIEVAL FAIRE!
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- ARTISAN'S VILLAGE
- MERCHANT'S ROW
10:00 AM - 10:30 AM
- WAR FIELD: FLAG BATTLE | Two mighty armies exchange blows on the battlefield as they fight for control of three keeps!
10:30 AM - 11:00 AM
- WAR FIELD: BALLISTA MAYHEM | Warriors wade through marshlands to wipe out the powerful siege engines.
11:00 AM - 11:30 AM
- WAR FIELD: DEFEAT THE COMMANDER – Rival armies prepare to fight! Who will be sent running and who will stand victorious?
11:30 AM - 12:00 PM
- WAR FIELD: INVASION | Archers, Ships, and Warriors come together in one epic battle of defense and invasion!
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
- PERIOD KIT TOURNAMENT
- YOUTH ARMORED COMBAT TOURNAMENT
- HEAVY FIGHTING PRIZE TOURNAMENT
4:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- JOUSTING TOURNAMENT and other equestrian combat activities.